Unexpected break from the blog as I settled back into a “sedentary” life. Surprisingly easy to do as I think it was the right time to come back home. I’m working on building a company with some friends so this means putting aside traveling for some time (but not too long ;) ).
Fortunately, I have still many blog posts to write about this (almost) year and half on the road! Expect new blog posts very soon.
The final stats:
- 522 days on the road or a little bit over 1 year and 5 months
- 25 countries (India, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Japan, Indonesia, Australia, UAE, UK, France, Canada, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, USA, Netherlands)
- 151 accommodations
- 44 flights on 27 airline companies
- 14 train rides (including 5 night trains)
- 74 bus rides (including 17 night buses)
- 13 boat rides
- 5 cruises
- 22792 photos (70GB) (3400 published on Flickr: http://flickr.com/photos/maximebf)
- 1054 videos (105.4GB)
- 109 blog posts